MBcure Ltd. is looking for a lab scientist to assist in developing new therapeutics based on bacteriophages. The preferred candidate would have a master’s degree in a relevant field (Microbiology/Virology as pertaining to human diseases) and/or laboratory work experience in an industrial setting or in the health system.
To apply, please send a CV and contact Dr. Naomi Zak
Biomaterials Research Assistant 25.7.13
A leading medical device company located in Caesarea is searching for a biomaterials research assistant to assist in its product development and research activities in the field of protein-based biomaterials and surgical medical device products. The position is relevant for full-time as well as students with at least 60% availability.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
– Conducting experiments in accordance with a detailed research work plan
– Participating in biopolymer medical device R&D efforts of the company
– Working to improve and modify company’s novel biomaterial medical device products
– Contributing to multi-disciplinary and multi-site product development teams
– Developing familiarity with clinical, regulatory, and quality control standards
relevant to the medical device industry
Required Professional skills:
– Practical Engineer Degree in a relevant academic field of study (biomaterials, biomedical engineering, biotechnology, chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, material science, etc). Students in their final year of Engineering undergrad studies will also fit to this position.
– Basic level of understanding of chemistry or materials engineering principles
– Knowledge in solid mechanics, fluids mechanics, and rheology
– Some experience in chemistry laboratory or material testing techniques
– Experience with protein-based biomaterials or other biopolymers is advantageous
– An inquiring mind, intense curiosity, and strong desire to innovate
– The ability to read, write, and converse in scientific English at a high level
– Strong presentation skills
– References from previous employers or professors
Qualified candidates can submit a cover letter along with their resume or CV in English to email@example.com.